Serpihan-Serpihan Cinta

...
SERPIHAN CINTA

Ahad, 21 Disember 2014

Dear Diary 17- I promise

"I know I can't give your a big house or expensive car or buy your many expensive stuff. I know my limit , but what i can promise you is i will make sure you have a home, never go hungry and be protected for life. I'm going to make sure you smile will never fade and you will be the happiest wife of me and  a blessed mother of our child. And of course, I  promise will never look at another woman and be yours only as you be mine only."

* me smiling ear to ear ... huaa so shy ...u sugarcoat tongue is evil .... *

" So what yours?'
" err... ..." =_=;
" haha, you can just take my words,  that's what you want to say too right? .."  D'man winked. 




" I love you.." I said.
" Me more.." 





' " If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it " ~Toni Morrison'