Serpihan-Serpihan Cinta

...
SERPIHAN CINTA

Ahad, 28 Disember 2014

Dear Diary 18 - Miss You




Looking at my phone,  scrolling and reading his messages and old messages for many times, remember his words and smile... many times, many times....on this particular Monday day.. 
Ahhh... I miss him...

So I texted him said I miss him.. just to say that, only that... i don't want him to reply. 

The phone suddenly ringing. His voice heard in the line.

" Is this enough?" the sweet voice asked. 
" Enough?"
" Does my voice enough to comfort you?..." his voice so softly been heard. . 

My feeling of longing feel so much better and the heart beating faster.

" Yes, it is!" 

" Sorry, I was busy so this going to be a short call"
" Ah.. it's okey..." 


" I love you..." 
he said it softly,  like a whisper in my ears. 

The call ended, leaving me smiling like a fool. 






' " If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it " ~Toni Morrison'